Wednesday, October 1, 2014

About Ang

 

about me iconI'm Angela (or Ang), the one and only blogger here at Harrells on Hood.  That studly man up there with me?  That’s the hubs, Zack.  You’ll hear a lot about him around here… he is my favorite.  The other main man in my life is our son, JJ and, of course, you’ll hear a lot about him too. :)

In case you’re wondering, no we are not from “the hood,” but we are tried and true Oregonians—Oregon being the home of the wonderful Mt. Hood.

I’ve been married to my best friend for 4 wonderful years and counting… And after about 2 years of marriage we abandoned our cozy little apartment in the city for new adventures in the middle of nowhere.  That’s where this little blog started!  It’s a crazy journey thus far, but I can’t imagine a better partner to experience it with. 

I love Jesus, sunshine, coffee, and hand sanitizer.

What can you expect to see here on this lil blog of mine?  Well, in a nutshell… I love life, and all the little joys that come along with it.  My blog reflects all these things and more. To see a list of my all time favorite posts, click here!

wedding photo

One reason I love this little blog world is because it gives me the opportunity to get to know so many amazing people!  I would love to connect and get to know you, so be sure to say hi!

You can also find me here:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

For sponsor/advertising info check out this page for more info.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great little everything-in-one-spot post! I'm so glad you started this blog! I've loved getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful are you!! Love your wedding picture xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)