Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Pinspiration


Happy Christmas Eve! Today is my favorite day of the year, hands down.  I am so excited to spend lots of quality time with all of my favorite people in the world…my family. 

Pinterest is such an amazing resource that we have for any Christmas/party/just because inspiration.  I have found so many amazing ideas for Christmas that I’ve posted on my Pinterest this year so I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorites!

277745501991253420_WRywUsBx_c

I am a huge mojito fan.  Don’t these Christmas Cranberry Mojitos from We Are Not Martha look amazing? I plan on making them for a hometown girl’s Christmas party that I’m hosting.  Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

284782376408728466_gXaXCQzn_c

Speaking of said party…it’s a tradition to dress in holiday sweaters, the ugliest you can find of course.  How epic would this one from healthiepants be?

152137293633739991_7j2jFwWh_c

I loved this sweatshirt as soon as I saw it, unfortunately the link to it was incorrect so I was unable to link it.  Like I mentioned in this post each Christmas Eve my cousin, sister and I find some sort of ridiculous/amazing outfit to wear.  This one was perfect for just that!  We searched on Etsy and found a t-shirt much like this one from The Shirt Dudes.  (Not available at the moment.) Maybe just maybe I’ll be wearing it year round. Smile

14073817555093851_nEwbGCAx_c
One of my favorite ornaments on our tree is one that I made, inspired by this one From Glitter to Gumdrops.  I took our wedding invite and cut it into small strips, curled them, and put them inside a clear ornament.  I even added the date to the outside of mine… Here’s the one I made, it is a phone picture so it’s not the best, sorry!
photo (2)
 
Finally…how delicious do these jolly treats look?!
 
reindeer

via Budding Baketress
DSC00065
via Rutherford Family Happenings

120049146286678639_Txs2zZiA_c
via Glam

What are your favorite Christmas Pinspirations?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! Haha, that Christmas sweater is genius. I saw a DIY wreath that I made this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)