Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The beginning.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So, I guess I'm a blogger now. :)

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a bit obsessed with blogs. I love being able to learn from other people about everything. I'm serious...crafts, home decorating, health, fitness, you name the genre and I probably follow a blog in that category. My love for learning combined with my love to read about other people's lives, made me a little blog-obsessed. I guess it was only a matter of time before I started my own.

Zack (the hubs) and I have a lot of family out of town and I thought this would be a fun way for them to keep in touch and see what we are up to. We just packed up our life about a month ago and moved from the city to a tiny town, we both feel like God has us here to do great things. We are excited to see where this new season in life takes us, we are in for a lot of uncertainty and adventure...but we can't wait!



I hope to write whenever I feel inspired, maybe just to talk about our latest ongoings, a new recipe we tried, or even just some thoughts and ramblings on life. I am excited to have this creative outlet and a place to document the many memories we are bound to make!

Just one minor conflict...My computer is broken! Crossing my fingers for Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)