Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blessed.

Today I am reflecting on what a truly blessed life I live.  I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, one where I grew up but never appreciated. 

1

After living in the city for 6 years I found myself missing the quiet, the stars, and the peacefulness of my hometown.  We jumped at the opportunity to move back, and have never regretted it for a second.

11111

Zack and I have been taking advantage of the sunshine these past few days and have stolen my sister’s dog for walks.  We have had such a great time just strolling around the neighborhood enjoying each others’ company and the last little bit of snow.

11

1111111

It’s also been so great to show Zack the neighborhood that I grew up in, telling him tons of stories from the countless memories that I thought of.  He’s a good sport. :)

111111

Love this guy.  We are so blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)