Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston.


My heart is with all those affected by the tragedy in Boston. I am filled with grief thinking about the awful circumstances that occurred at the finish line.

A day that was supposed to be filled with such joy and celebration got overshadowed. Runners who accomplished something huge will no longer remember crossing that finish line as a positive memory.

I will be praying for the victims, their families, and all others affected by this series of events.

I am not sure why people choose to act in such hurtful ways, but I am confident in a God much bigger than all of this. A God who stands strong amidst chaos and who has overcome the world.

“... In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
-John 16:33

Another interesting perspective I have read


2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)