Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!  Here are some of my favorite things this week:

What I’ve been listening to:

Honestly, I haven’t been listening to much music lately.  When I’m home I can usually hear the hubs listening to soccer (or should I say futbol) in the background.  He is a diehard Chelsea fan… I don’t know much about it, but I try and not laugh when he puts on his Chelsea jersey, jacket, and scarf to watch the games. :)

What I’ve been pinning:








What I’ve been watching:

This video that I posted on Sunday.  I loved it so much and have been showing it to every woman in my life!

I’ve also been watching massive amounts of Mad Men.  I tried getting into it a couple years ago but it didn’t stick.  Now, for some reason I am very invested in the characters and have plowed through the first 4 seasons.

via 

What I’ve been reading:
 
I just finished this book and am waiting on the mail to read this one.  Can’t wait!
 
On the lighter side, I loved reading Anne’s suggestions for healthy snack ideas…perfect for a busy lady like me!
 
What I’ve been reflecting on:
 
After writing Wednesday’s post about my engagement/wedding ring I have just been giddy in love.  Nothing like a little link-up to remind me of how blessed I am to be so in love with my best friend.
 
Also, I love this post by Sara, it made me seriously think about my love for others and how it should be unconditional to everyone.
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
What are some of your favorite things this week?  I’d love for you to share!


















5 comments:

  1. Aww love hearing how giddy you've been ever since the engagement ring post! After reading it, I too was a bit giddy remembering the weekend we got engaged. Good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love engagement stories and weddings!!! Such great reminders of our own and the love and giddiness during that stage of life! :)

      Delete
  2. Ps. Thanks for passing on that post about love from Sara B... I just read it and it was SO powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! Haha, I love the What i"m Listening to thing. My fiance is a major sports fan. The Boston Bruins to be exact. When they are on, forget it. There's no use listening to anything else! The scarf comment cracks me up!!! I try not to laugh when my fiance sits there screaming at the TV like they can hear him. Needless to say, I get kicked out of the room! I just watched the video and its hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!! Boys and their sports. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)