Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Marriage Secret #1

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am wiped out!  I must have exhausted myself this weekend working all day Saturday and then enjoy all the festivities on Sunday.  I’ve been sleeping like a baby ever since!

Just wanted to pop in to say hello… and I thought it would be fun to share a random little factoid about Zack and I’s relationship.  I decided early on the secret to a long lasting relationship…

“The couple that brushes together,
stays together.” 

Quote by me, photo via.
I didn’t think Zack would appreciate me posting a real life picture of us brushing our teeth together…but you’d better believe I’ve taken plenty of them before! :)

You guys, I’m serious. I’m not sure why, but once we got married brushing our teeth together was something I loved to do.  Still is!  Maybe because it’s so silly?  Have you ever gazed into someone’s eyes while they are brushing their teeth?

It’s hysterical.

Try it sometime, you won’t be able to stop smiling!
(Which is good, it really helps the brushing process.)

Luckily, Zack puts up with my strange ways.  Secretly, I think he enjoys it too. :)

11 comments:

  1. This cracked me up! I can't wait until I can have silly married moments like these someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The silly "normal" moments are just the best!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the simple, every-day things make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true Robin! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Hehe, I love this!! If I ever get married, I will have to give this a try!! And thanks for your comments, Angela! I'm really enjoying blog-friending with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kellie! I really enjoy it too, and appreciate each and every one of your comments. :)

      Delete
  4. Haha! This cracked me up! I remember the very first morning in our tiny new apartment after we got married and we were crammed in the bathroom together brushing our teeth at the same time. It was hilarious because we were squished together in that teeny-tiny bathroom, but still SO happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Such good memories from such simple moments. The highlights of marriage so far for sure have been the LJ's. (Little joys. :) Thanks for relating, Rach!

      Delete
  5. I once dated a guy long-distance and he would brush his teeth while on the phone with me. bahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! In person is pretty funny, but on the phone might just be a little strange. Did you both brush them together? Or would he just do it while you were talking?

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)