Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday Inspiration

Well, I'm a day late on my Sunday Inspiration post, but better late than never right? 

Saturday night we celebrated my cousin's 23rd birthday by going out to a 80's and 90's dance club.  It was a blast of course, but needless to say I was a zombie at work all day Sunday. By the time I got off work, a lazy night on the couch with my husband and our DVR sounded just about right.

Here's a few pins that have been inspiring me lately.

 














Happy Monday, everyone!
What's inspiring you this week?

8 comments:

  1. Great quotes...especially the one from the book of Ephesians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!! It is so great to rest in knowing that we belong to someone much greater!

      Delete
  2. Like Robin said, these are some great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I love that first Brennan Manning quote, and its design!! I'm so grateful to be loved by --and find my worth in Him!
    hope you're having a great day!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! I want to hang it somewhere in my house, such a great reminder for everyone!

      Delete
  4. an 80s - 90s dance club?!? why is there not one in every town i would totally be there in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness...it was SO fun. If you ever hear of one nearby I highly recommend it. Such a blast!

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)