Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Inspiration

Happy Sunday! As I talked about last week, I went to the beach this weekend with my mom, 2 aunts and grandma.

I did have a great time...but I started to come down with some sort of cold.  On Friday morning I had a small tickle in my throat and by that night it had grown into a full on sore throat.  Not fun.  Saturday morning I hit the beach with my mom, but the rest of the day I was lazy and sleeping off and on.  It was a restful weekend for sure, but not by choice.

In between naps I found some inspiration on Pinterest.  I love doing these posts.  Not only is it so uplifting to put all my favorite pins into one place each week, but I love to look back at them when I'm feeling down.  Crazy how just a few words can have such an impact on your day.  I hope they do the same for all you too!













---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was your weekend?!

10 comments:

  1. Great quotes! :) Proverbs 31:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome quotes! not a bad way to spend a sick day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! I mean, being fun is never sick--but at least I didn't have to work! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh no, feel better! Thanks for today's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these:) You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No greater love for sure! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach, luckily it only lasted a couple days. I'm back in action now. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)