Monday, May 27, 2013

In Honor of the Bachelorette…

I’m all about the trashy reality TV shows, including the Bachelor and Bachelorette franchises.  I used to be ashamed of these guilty pleasures, but now I choose to embrace it!

So, in honor of the start of the Bachelorette tonight I want to share a cute little video I saw on Jimmy Kimmel live.  I think it’s one that fans of the Bachelor and non-fans alike can enjoy. :)



What are your thoughts on reality TV? Will you be watching the Bachelorette tonight?

2 comments:

  1. oh girl....I LOVE me some bachelor/ette!! And big brother ~ do you watch big brother??!! Anyway ~ my bestie flies in tomorrow from seattle so i'm waiting to watch the bachelorette until tomorrow night so we can watch it together!! I also love dancing with the stars, amazing race, & the real world! ha!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhahaha! Oh my goodness, that video was hilarious! Christopher and I just watched it together and he loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)