Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Favorite Posts

Today I’m linking up with Jenni at Story of my Life for her May blogging challenge.  I haven’t been blogging every day in May like everyone else, but I’m picking and choosing some days to play along. :)



Today I am sharing some of my favorite posts from my archives.  I decided to split them into categories, because depending on my mood my favorites change. :)

Deep & Meaningful
Funny
Lifestyle
Book Reviews
Adventures
Recipes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it’s your turn!  Leave a link to one of your favorite posts.  I’d love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the dancing on counters post... I loved that one! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, have I told you lately how much I love your blog and YOU? Well, I do. Thanks for being a blog-bud and making the blogging world a better place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)