Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekend Inspiration

Happy weekend!

Hope you all are enjoying it. Summer seems to finally have arrived here, the next few days for sure will be hot and full of sunshine!

Oregonians are pretty picky when it comes to the weather.  We are used to rain almost year round--so you can almost expect lots of complaints in real life and on social media about the wetness and cold weather... but then it gets sunny and warm outside and people still complain about it being too hot!  The weather just can't win here with these fickle Oregonians.

I myself love the warm weather, I am a sunshine kind of girl.  Even as I sit here sweating on the 2nd floor with no AC I am happy and loving it!  It's 11pm and 70 degrees outside...that folks, is something I could get used to.

Anyways, as usual, here is some inspiration for your weekend, hope you're enjoying the weather wherever you are. :)












What's inspiring you today?


4 comments:

  1. I love Oregon weather--the drearier the better! It's 90 and humid in Missouri right now. Someone recently described walking outside as being hit in the face with a wet sponge that someone microwaved for a few minutes, and I have to say, that's pretty accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. I love sunshine SOOO MUCH!!! I agree that it's so funny that Oregonians complain about both rain and sun. I've had to tell Nate a few times the past few days to stop complaining about the heat and quoted a couple times from a few months ago that he was complaining about the cold just to prove my point with him. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you! I am definitely a sunshine-kinda-girl! I just love it so much. :)

    And these are great quotes. CS Lewis has some great things to say! And I love the thought that the One Who made the stars, holds my hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you! I love warmer weather! It is the best feeling to be able to walk outside at night in shorts and a tank and now feel the least bit cold. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)