Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July

You guys know how much I love Cardstore.com right?  (If not, check out this post, I made my dad the best Father’s Day card from there!)

And… in case you didn’t know, I’m also obsessed with Christmas!


I know I’m a few days late on this, but you’d better believe that on July 25th I announced to anyone and everyone around me that there was only 5 months left until Christmas!!! Can you believe it? (4 months and 26 days now! :) All this is why I was thrilled to open my email the other day and see an email from my friend Lauren at Cardstore telling me about their Christmas in July Guide!

I loved this guide… and if I would have gotten it before the 22nd of July you’d better believe I would have thrown the best Christmas in July party ever, complete with Christmas sweaters, cocktails, and santa strawberries. (All of which are included on their wonderful guide.)

Even though there’s only 2 days left in this month, I still thought I would share the guide because it made me very giddy thinking about Christmas parties!  One festivity from the guide I will be partaking in anyways…

 

You’d better believe it. :)

**This post was written out of my extreme obsession with all things Christmas and love for Cardstore.com.  I was not compensated in any way for this post, all jolly opinions are my own.**

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I did the same thing when it was the 25th! And then I freaked out because on the 27th, it was exactly 5 months until I turn 2-5. Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we are getting closer to Christmas-and that soundtrack looks right up my alley. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)