Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone…  This weekend will not only be a crazy one at work, but we have lots of family from out of town coming to stay with us!  I am very excited to see the 7 people that are coming, but very interested to see where they will all fit in our tiny little home. :)

Here are some of my favorite things this week:

In case you missed it:
Here are my posts from earlier this week…

On Friday I shared some inspiring pins.

On Monday I shared with you 3 of my favorite blogs.

and… on Wednesday I shared a piece of my heart.  I wrote about my feelings of inadequacy and overcoming my fear of not being enough.

What I’ve been listening to:

Here’s a song that has been stuck in my head lately.  It’s a bit cheesy, but it sits well with me and goes along perfectly with my thoughts on Wednesday’s post.



What I’ve been pinning:





What I’ve been watching:

Any Recess fans out there?  This video brings back so many great memories of my childhood.  My best friend and I were obsessed. 



Also—have any of you seen the show Whodunnit?  Zack and I just watched the first 2 episodes, and we are kind of hooked! We are both convinced we know who the killer is already…but we don’t agree on who! :)
 
What I’ve been reading:
 
I just finished these 2 books, I’m planning on writing a recap of these and a few others soon. 
I just re-found my library card in my old purse so I went a little crazy and ordered 12 books!  What I didn’t expect was for 6 of them to come all at once… I’ve got some reading to do, folks!

What I’ve been reflecting on:
 
I’m not going to link Wednesday’s post again.  But going along with that, I really loved this guest post on Allison Vesterfelt’s blog.  I read it awhile ago and added it to my favorites, but I read it again this week and had to share!
 
What are some of your favorite things this week?
Happy weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved Recess as a kid! Holy cow, I had totally forgotten about that.

    I made some of those flower monograms a while back; easiest and most satisfying DIY ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)