Monday, July 1, 2013

Making Good Monday [part 3]

Happy Monday!

It’s that time again to spread some love on this lovely Monday, inspired by Brooklyn over at This Little Blonde.

If you haven’t seen my previous Monday posts, you can read them here and here.

This week’s challenge is to share with you 3 of my favorite bloggers.  This is tough because I have soooo many blogs that I read on a daily basis—both little ones and big ones, that I absolutely love.  They all inspire me in different areas of my life…faith, diy stuff, fitness, cooking etc.  I probably follow at least 2 or 3 blogs from every genre you could think of.

Knowing that, narrowing down my all time top 3 blogs would be impossible.  So here are 3 blogs that have really resonated with me lately…

1. Kiki at In Its Time.

Not only is Kiki an awesome photographer, but she has a ton of incredibly inspiring posts that speak right to my heart.  She loves Jesus a whole lot, and that’s apparent in all of her entries.  I also love her weekly series where she lists her favorite links, she finds the best stuff.

2. Kellie from Nothing Less Than Bread

Kellie is another inspirational lady.  She writes some awesome posts that are exactly what I need to hear and takes some very creative photos.  We also share a love of reading, so I really enjoy her book reviews as well.  As if all this wasn’t cool enough, sometimes she takes part in Civil War reenactments…and that folks, just blows my mind.  I find it very fascinating and I am determined to take part in one… one day. :)

3. Laura at Bits of Splendor

If I could describe Laura’s blog in just a few words, I would say it’s genuine, full of wisdom, and heartfelt.  I loveee reading all of her posts, every single one of them.  She writes straight from her heart.  From her blog I have become inspired to trust God’s timing and purpose for my life, and to be a present, loving mother one day.  She is a seriously strong woman and I am lucky to have stumbled upon her blog…and her shop… ohhh my, where do I begin.  Her shop makes me want to spend wayyy too much money… but that’s another story. :)

*************************************************

Like I said, this is 3 out of a TON of blogs that I love to read, and that inspire me on a daily basis.  That is what I truly love about the blogging community, there’s so many different types of blogs out there!

I am so thankful for each and every one of you—and to have found such an inspirational group of bloggers! Thank you for letting me have a glimpse into your heart once in awhile—and for coming around to get a glimpse at mine. 

I hope I can bring the same joy to you, that I feel by reading your blogs.

6 comments:

  1. I love two of these blogs and I'm going to have to check out the other one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! These are 3 blogs I'd never even been to before! Going to go say hi for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Day made. :) Thank you so much for making my day that much better. It was such a sweet, sweet surprise to see my face on your blog.

    Thank you so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I totally forgot to mention that I LOVE Kellie, too and now I can't wait to check out Laura's blog!

      Delete
  4. Fun!! I always love finding new blogs that are encouraging, inspiring & uplifting!! Thanks for sharing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....blown away right now, Angela!! I'm SO honored that you'd feature my blog AND so blessed and amazed that God's been able to use it in your life. Like...wow. Really. Let me just get all emotional over here, since it's been that kind of day anyway. ;)

    Thanks again, girl. You're one of my fav's, too! And I'm not just saying that to sound cliché. I really mean it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)