via instagram: angharrell
Here are 5 inspiring posts that I enjoyed this week:
- This post was written after the writer, Ann Voskamp of A Holy Experience, went to Africa with her daughter to meet Katie Davis, the author of this book. (Which I’ve been waiting to read! Hopefully soon!)
“Living radical isn’t about where you live — it’s about how you love. It’s about realizing– Love doesn’t happen when you arrive in a certain place. It happens when your heart arrives in a certain place – wherever you are, right where you are, dirt road Africa or side street America. Because it isn’t where we love. It’s how we love. It’s who we love.”
- This post is from a new-to-me blog… (Thanks, Kiki!) I love that each post is short but profound. Each lesson impacts my heart and leaves me thinking. This post inparticular is about God’s control over life’s circumstances.
“…no matter what I have done, no matter what I will do, and no matter what others have done to me, God is in control and He will use all things according to his purposes."
- This post from Carrots n Cake gives 10 ways to boost your mood today. Fun fact—this was the first blog I read on a regular basis!
- This post from Allison Vesterfelt talks about our path, and how maybe there’s more than one way to get to where we are supposed to be.
- Finally, here’s 50 life changing truths worth reminding yourself of each day via Thought Catalog.
What’s inspiring you this weekend?