Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Etsy Crushes [one]

Taking a page from this girl’s book, I thought it would be fun to share some of my recent Etsy favorites.

via

Mustard Seed Necklace via aperfectpeace

This necklace is one I have had in my favorites for a long time.  Based on the Bible verse Matthew 17:20 “…if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." This is such an inspirational verse to me, and having this necklace would be a tangible reminder to trust God daily.

via

Mother Teresa Print via anewhistory

This Mother Teresa quote is one of my favorites, and I love the simplicity of this print.  I also love the adoption prints that she features in her shop, like this one

via

Mr & Mrs Mugs via modernmadness

It’s no secret I love coffee…and I love these cute mugs to drink coffee out of!  I’m a pretty cheesy girl, so any little way to show my love, I’m all about… I’m pretty obsessed with the customization options too, I would definitely go for the pink lips on my mug. :)

via

Happily Ever After Pillow via victorianstation

Like I said above, I love any cute little expressions of love.  It’s been almost 2 years since we got married, (!!) but I still am giddy like a newlywed.  I would love this pillow to put on our bed… I also love this one with the monograms on it.

via

Tiny Gold Letter Necklace via tomdesign

I love these dainty little necklaces.  Perfect for everyday wear.  I said I would want a little Z but Zack said that’s weird… (gosh, even my husband thinks I’m cheesy!) so I guess I would have to settle for an H. :)

via

Wine Barrel Candle Holder via winebarrelwoodcraft

Zack and I saw a similar candle holder like this in a little shop somewhere and LOVED it.  I love that they repurposed the wine barrel into this beautiful decoration!  We were strapped for cash at the time so we did not purchase it, but we would love to get one like it one day soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So those are my favorites recently, I would love to see some of yours.  Or if you have an Etsy shop yourself, list the link below, I’d love to check it out! :)

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I LOVE the mustard seed necklace - swoon! and the "do small things with great love" print...goodness that is amazing!
    :)
    Can't wait to see your next etsy crush post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I LOVE your Etsy crushes! I am especially in love with the tiny gold letter and mustard seed necklaces. And I'm with Amy, I can't wait to see your next round of finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I am totally in love with the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Etsy finds. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these! I want one of the letter necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Mother Teresa quote! One of my favorites! And we have Mr. and Mrs. mugs that I love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)