Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blogtember [September 13th-a self portrait]


This picture was taken accidentally while driving up to Washington. I was waiting for my Snapchat to load... :) We have been spending a few (much needed) days off with family near the San Juan islands--it has been a blast so far! 

Linking up with Jenni again for her Blogtember challenge, see all the days' tasks here: http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/blogtember-september-blog-challenge.html

(I'm also blogging from my phone, so sorry for the lack of format to the post :) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the sun beams in this accidental picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Blogtember is great!!
    LINK UP ON MY BLOG TOO!!

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh hello gorgeous - and that sun flair! SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that shot! Crazy that it was accidental!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)