Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Favorites [on Saturday]

Is it redundant to have 2 “Favorites” posts in one week?  Ohhhh well, I just love a lot of things I guess. :)

This week I feel like I’m settling back into my blogging niche, the blogtember challenge definitely has helped me get back in the groove of things.  Here are some links and videos that I have loved this week…

Have you seen this video?  SO funny, and so cute!  (Whoa! Your teeth are perfect!)

Wouldn’t it be amazing to have this car?  You would never have to search for a parking spot again!

This amazing lady spoke right to my heart with her post about shame.

I hope to travel to this sweet spot soon!

I might need to make a purchase from this Etsy shop soon.  Temporary tattoos are fun, but a real life tattoo is too big of a commitment for this indecisive girl.

I have mentioned before my love for Katy Perry’s Roar, but this girl’s post was dead on… “Work for it, dream it, and believe in it. Let life hear you roar.”

and finally… Today I believing that God is at work in my life…today, tomorrow, and every day.  Greatness takes time.

---------------------------------------------

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. That car is hilarious! I love it! Everyone teases us for how small our car is, but this one really is TINY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)