Wednesday, October 16, 2013

two truths & a lie [the circle link-up]



Happy Hump Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) (It really never gets old to me.)

Today I’m excited to participate in another “The Circle” link-up hosted by the lovely Kiki and Elizabeth.  This month’s topic is 2 truths and a lie.  I’m going to state 3 facts below and you have to decide which one’s not real!

1. I have never dyed my hair.

2. I have never had the chicken pox.

3. I can stand on my head for unlimited amounts of time.

If you’ve read my blog closely for awhile the answer may be easy for you, but those are the best I could come up with.  I can’t wait to hear your guesses… Come back Friday to find out if you were right!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess #1. I think you HAVE dyed your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess #1 as well.

    I only know a few people who haven't had the chicken pox. And standing on your head for unlimited amounts of time just seems like a cool ability. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I heard you mention a few of these before, but my memory is terrible so I'm going to guess #1 as the lie. That, and now that I've seen Jess and Susannah guess #1 I feel like I should go along with them, too.

    Thanks for linking up, girl! If you really can stand on your head for a long time, I'm super duper impressed by your skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm I would guess and I'll repeat "guess" haha. I'll say number 1. Never died your hair. But closely followed by number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I cheated and looked ahead at the next post to see, haha! I was guessing #2 so I was definitely wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)