Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wedding Week Day Nine [-the day after-]

In honor of our second wedding anniversary, each day for the next week or so I will be writing a little tidbit about our big day.  I love re-living all this special moments, so I hope you enjoy reading about it too!

Wondering why there’s more than 7 posts in my “wedding week”?  See my note at the top of yesterday’s post.


Because we had family from out of town come for the wedding, we wanted to soak up as much time as possible with them!  (Plus we had a lot of leftover food.)  The day after our wedding everyone was invited to my parents’ house for a little lunch, and to socialize while we opened up our gifts.


A few of our out of town cousins.

Overall, we loved having the extra time with people.  On a smaller scale it was so much easier to talk and have quality catch up time with everyone!  Plus we had a lot of great stories to share from the reception the night before. :)


In case you missed it here are my previous recaps:
the rehearsal
getting ready
the details
the first look
the bridal party
the ceremony
the reception
the exit


  1. Wow, spending time with family the day after your wedding. That was something I really did NOT want to do. Haha.

  2. I had a friend that did that, too! All of our family came in from out of town, so we didn't have the option, but I always thought that was a sweet idea. :)


Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)