Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Confession.

I went to Target with my parents the other day and fell in love.

I mean, I regularly fall in love with items from Target but this time it was different.

I saw these and knew I had to have them.

Did I buy them…? No.

…But did my dad secretly buy them and surprise me with them later?  Yes!!!

Best. Dad. Ever.

Now I’m secretly hoping to injure myself so I have an excuse to wear one.

Sad but true.

-----------------------------------------------

What was the last thing you had to have at Target?!

Psssst… Don’t forget to link-up tomorrow for 30 Days of Thankfulness! 

(Not sure what this is?  See last week’s post here.)

5 comments:

  1. I love fun band-aids! I actually bought some Disney Princess ones at Target today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is AWESOME! I'm glad your dad bought them for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, dads are the best, and i love that you love TMNT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)