Monday, December 9, 2013

#RoseVoxBox [review]

I don’t know what I did, but somehow I was lucky enough to receive a Rose Vox Box via Influenster.  In this package was a handful of amazing things… I wanted to share with you my favorites. :)

1) belVita Breakfast Biscuits—Cinnamon Brown Sugar Flavor.

Not going to lie, I was not expecting greatness from these.  Something about the name I think, “breakfast biscuits” just does not sound appealing to me.  I have to say though, I was pleasantly surprised!  I broke them out during a desperate bout of hunger in the car, and I loved them!  They tasted like cinnamon Teddy Grahams, but most likely a bit healthier.  I think they would taste great with my morning coffee.

IMG_1280Ba_2whCCIAADxFP[1]

2) Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles

I’m not a huge chocolate fan, I don’t normally eat just plain chocolate… but these were delicious!  I love how the center seemed to melt in your mouth.

IMG_1234

3) Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

After my last Dr. Scholl’s experience I wasn’t too excited to get another pair… but these were fuzzy, and anything fuzzy I’m a fan of.  These were great in my cozy boots.  But they were difficult to cut down to my size.

IMG_1389

4) Kiss Gradation Polishes

The idea of these polishes is really cool, to produce a gradient effect on your nails.  I didn’t actually use these yet though because the color I received isn’t really my style.  Maybe for Christmas?

 

IMG_1430

5) Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

I LOVED this mascara.  I love the length and volume that it gives my lashes, and it is very affordable—more so than the mascara I normally use.  My one complaint is that the brush is huge! It makes it a little hard to manage and I definitely got smudges all around my eyes the first couple times I used it.

IMG_1432

Overall I would say the #RoseVoxBox was a hit.  I was surprised that I liked a lot of the new products I tried.

Are you a member of Influenster?  If you’re interested email me, I would love to tell you more about it or send an invite.

What’s the best new product you’ve tried?

5 comments:

  1. ooo I like those nail polishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'd love to hear what you think about Influenster! I got an invite awhile back and did join, but haven't really gotten on board with all of it yet. Maybe it's because I just don't understand it? Or maybe it's because I just haven't had time to read more about it? Either way, I'd love to hear what you think about it and if I should jump on the bandwagon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindor Truffles are so good! But, I'm a chocolate lover. haha
    I'm always on the lookout for mascara that is good and cheaper. It can be so expensive. Right now I'm using CoverGirl Clump Crusher in that bright green tube! It has a curved brush that I wasn't sure about at first, but I love it.

    What exactly is this Influenster? I'm always up for getting and trying out new things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like it was a fantastic box!! Anything with edible treats are a win in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like an awesome voxbox! it's been SO LONG since i got chosen for one... you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)