Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas gift ideas!

Happy Monday!

With Christmas just around the corner, here are a few things I’ve found that I’m loving today. They would make great gifts for a lovely lady in your life…

…or for me if you’re reading, Mom, Sister, Zack…. :)

source

These classic gold Anthropologie mugs are so cute… I just love monograms!

source

I love the simplicity of this dual birthstone ring via Puryst on Etsy.  I don’t wear many rings besides my wedding ring, but I feel like I would love this one if it had a garnet and amethyst on it. :)

source

I am loving this print from julietgracedesign on Etsy.  I think it would be the perfect edition to our bedroom!

 

source

Doesn’t this JCrew scarf look incredibly cozy?!  I would love a cozy cream-ish colored infinity scarf.

source

This is something I have wanted for awhile now… I would love a tiny little Z to wear around my neck.  I think it’s the cutest little necklace and would look great layered with other necklaces too!  This one is via amandadeer on Etsy.

------------------------------------------------------

To keep up to date with all my wishes, follow my wishlist board on Pinterest!

What’s on your wishlist lately?

9 comments:

  1. I have some odd things in my wish list.

    A joco cup
    An iPad
    Eco jar lids
    Loose peppermint tea
    A gold anklet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I adore Anthropologie they had an awesome sale this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that print! And the scarf! I just bought a new one from Payless and it is big and nice and cozy! :) And I love Anthropologie as well, like Charity! I got their catalog earlier and wish I could have everything in that store. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I looove the mugs, the cute little pendant, and the prints. And pretty much their everything else on your list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the birthstone ring! That's my favorite style of ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, i hope you get all your wishes - such a wonderful list :) i want some new boots, happenstance perfume (anthro makes it and i love it) and, like you, a JCREW scarf (i love the patterns!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that print! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. such darling finds. i am in love with the gold initial mugs from anthro! and that j.crew scarf! XO

    the well-traveled wife ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)