Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014—Trust.

As I mentioned last week, each year I choose a word to focus on for the year.  I realize in the blog world this is now pretty common, so I’ll spare you the long explanation.  Basically, I have been thinking a lot about 2014 and how I hope to classify it when New Year’s rolls around next year… the word I’ve chosen is Trust.

Trusting in God’s timing and bigger purpose for my life.

Trusting in my own abilities and the passions I have been given.

…and trusting in love, that it will continue to find a way to express itself through my life and actions.

Here we go 2014, you’re going to be great! :)

12 comments:

  1. Love this word, and I Love your meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This is going to be a great year for you! So much growth happens when we totally trust in our God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusting in God's timing is always so hard but I love how He *always* blesses us beyond measure when we do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust was almost going to be my word for 2014. But, I'm a newbie at the whole "one word" thing and so my one word developed into three! ha.

    Happy 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant word. Trust is such an easy word to roll off the tongue and yet such a hard one to put into practice--especially when it comes to God. I'm glad you took (because it's a good one and one that I was almost about to choose myself!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous word! That was my word for last year and I truly feel as though it impacted me deeply!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent word. This one would be hard for me...I don't think I trust things well. I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing where your word takes you. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you picked trust - such an important thing to work and reflect on :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one of my favourite verses!!
    Great word for the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)