Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#greatchristmas2014

I was super excited this year to sign-up for the Great Christmas Exchange via Beth and Samantha's blogs.

I was given Ruth as my recipient and I was so excited to gather gifts for her package.  Silly me, I forgot to take a picture of the actual items before I packaged it up, but I included this cute mug from Target, some local coffee, a Christmas scented candle, and a can of fake snow.  Ruth mentioned she missed the yearly snow in her homestate, so I wanted to send her the next best thing! :)

IMG_1481 (2)

My package arrived on Christmas Eve and I was so excited to open it.  My partner was the lovely Becca who just happens to be Beth’s sister!  As far as I know she doesn’t have a blog but if you’re out there Becca, let me know I’d love to link you. :)

When I opened the package I was blown away by the number of little packages and the cutest wrapping job!

via Rebecca on Instagram 

Inside the paper were 2 little festive smelling candles, a mug and coffee from one of her favorite local coffee shops, mustache straws, and GUMMY BEARS.  This girl got to know me so well—great gifts!

IMG_1553 (2)IMG_1555 (2)IMG_1558 (2)mugIMG_1561 (2)IMG_1563 (2)

The whole family loved the mustache straws, we used them all night long during our Christmas Eve festivities!

Thank you so much for all the thoughtful surprises Becca, I truly loved them all!

I can’t wait for #greatchristmas2014!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger christmas gift-exchange? i want in! next year, i guess :) such sweet gifts you received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pour Jons really is a wonderful coffee shop! I used to work there :) IF you ever find yourself in Siloam Springs, AR you MUST go there!!!

    PS: you are adorable with that mug and those mustaches are a hoot!!

    PPS: it is hard to remember to take "before" pics when you are just so excited to send things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. becca is the sweetest! such cute gifts! love that mustache straw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those straws are so cute!!! what fun gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sent her fake snow?! You are so sweet! What a great idea. :)

    Also it looks like you got some great stuff! Those mustache straws are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 your outfit is so dang cute!
    #2 the wrapping paper = love!
    #3 what a cool coffee shop concept!
    #4 LOVE what she got you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, forgot to take before shots of my package and I agree, it was because of all the excitement! :) And I love the idea of fake snow--we had some in the preschool today and the kids (and teachers!) loved it.

    And I love your mug and mustache straws, those are way cute (and so are you!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so glad you participated! That mug is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)