Monday, January 20, 2014

Long-Weekend Inspiration

Happy Monday, friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend--and for many of you it's a 3 day weekend!  Yes it's a day off from school, work, whatever, for some... I wanted to do a special Weekend Inspiration post to celebrate the reason behind it, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.  Enjoy!













I'll be back Wednesday to share my #harrellsdo2014 pictures, and then Thursday for an extra special birthday post and my first ever GIVEAWAY! You won't want to miss it. :)

4 comments:

  1. MLK Jr. has some of the best and most inspiring quotes. I love them.

    Also, a giveaway??! Yay! Definitely will be back for that. :)

    Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the first blogger to mention the holiday- a good reminder and wonderful inspiration quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great quotes to share. And cant wait for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)