Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup [recipe guest post- This Italian Family]

Do you have plans for dinner tonight?  If not, you're in luck!!  Rach has a delicious looking recipe to share today... even if you have dinner plans, you may want to rethink things after seeing this. :)

In case you forgot, a few amazing bloggers have been taking over the blog this week while I spent quality time with my family on vacation!
 
I am back home now, but had a couple extra guest posts that were too good to not share!  I will be back here soon and let you know allllll about my amazing trip!

I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I do! :)
 
Make sure to check out all the other guest posts by clicking here!
 
xoxo-Ang

---------------------------------------------------------
 
Hiya! I’m Rach and I blog over at This Italian Family. I am so honored that Angela asked me to fill in for her today while she’s off vacationing with family. :)

For today I decided to share what I’m craving. One of our absolute favorite recipes (especially this time of year) is lasagna soup. Did you guys see this recipe floating around Pinterest last year? I saw it all the time so I naturally had to try it. It’s from the Deen Bro’s and it’s delicious! Know what makes it even better? When you make it in a slow cooker and come home to this delicious dinner!

 
 
I know a lot of recipes that you find on Pinterest turn into fails, but this one isn't one of them. Really, it’s delicious. And it’s so simple to make which I love! So trust me, make this. And if you serve it with a loaf of homemade bread, please invite me over. :)
 
 
 
What's your favorite Pinterest recipe?! 

4 comments:

  1. I adore soup. I also adore this mug/bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first off this recipe sounds awesome, but what I'm loving is that lil soup bowl!!! Omg so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, Rach - this looks so good!! I am definitely going to try it.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)