Friday, March 21, 2014

Disney Fashion

As you know, this is not a fashion blog… fashion/outfit posts make me feel super uneasy and are extremely out of my comfort zone.

With that being said, sometimes I like to do them for that very reason.

I don’t like how uncomfortable and insecure I feel when it’s just me in front of the camera.  Stick a baby in there with me and I don’t mind one bit, but with just me I feel super awkward. 

But knowing this is something I struggle with, I have been inspired and encouraged by a few other bloggers to work on this.  This will by no means be a regular occurrence on here, but once in awhile perhaps.

disney fashion 1

Enter, my Disneyland sweatshirt.  When we went on our Disney trip I saw this cozy crewneck sweatshirt and fell in love.  This is my go to comfy outfit, I wear it probably every other day.

disney fashion 2disney fashion 3

march 18

Recognize this picture?

What’s your go-to comfy outfit?

5 comments:

  1. It's a cute outfit! I can see why you like it so much! I am all about the cute-comfy look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I definitely think you should do more outfit posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally awesome when you can find those clothes that are both blissfully comfy and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun post - the outfit pictures are adorable, and i'd love to see more of them :) i feel similarly awkward about fashion photos or being in front of a camera by myself, so i def. relate to your fears here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)