Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Circle—Spring Favorites [a link-up]

Happy Tuesday, folks!  Today I’m linking up with Kiki at In its Time and sharing my favorite things about spring for her monthly Circle link-up. 

What is spring like where you live?
I would say normally it’s full of rain.  It’s been a late winter here though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we had at least one more spring snowfall. There’s the occasional sunny day, and those days are the best… but they don’t come around often enough.

source

What's your favorite springtime accessory?
I love the spring pastel colors!  I am all about the lightweight scarves and cute flats.  I bought my favorite pair of flats a few years ago right before Easter.  They are from the Target kids section, and I just love them.  They are white with spring colored flowers and they just scream spring to me!  I also own a pair of pink jelly flats from the Target kids section… they may be childish but I love them anyways. :)

Do you have any springtime traditions?
Not really.  There’s Easter, and that’s a fun tradition in itself… but other than that nope!


source

What is your favorite spring treat?
I love Starburst jellybeans!  I don’t love jellybeans in general, but I love these!  I also have great memories with the little Robin’s Egg candies.  They are my mom’s favorites so we always had them around our house in the springtime.  We liked licking them and applying the color of the eggs to our lips! :)

Favorite spring holiday?
Easter!  I love going to church Easter morning and reflecting on the meaning of it all… it really sets the mood for the rest of the day while we celebrate with family!

What's your favorite thing to do in the spring?
Spending more time outside is great…when it’s not raining. And, as you know, I love going on flower picking adventures! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

What’s your favorite thing about spring?!

6 comments:

  1. How could I forget about Starburst jelly beans? Those are so addicting and wayyy better than normal jelly beans. :)

    And then there's picking flowers (or in my case, taking tons of photos of them since everyone in my family is allergic to flowers), spring colors, and cute flats and scarves, too. SO many great things about spring!

    Thanks for linking up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever tried Starburst jelly beans--I don't like normal ones either, but I might give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you get to wear kids' shoes! Sometimes their stuff is so much cuter than the adult versions! And cheaper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love the kids selection of shoes at target - i can't believe they fit you though?? i wear an adult size 8 which is usually too big - or else i would def. get some matching jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jelly shoes!! Oh wow, I had a flashback when I saw those! ha! And starburst jelly beans -- totally forgot about those. They are the only jellybeans I eat too.

    And I still can't get over that wall. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea for this post!! I love spending as MUCH time as I can outside as well! It seems that spring only lasts for such a short time before the heat and humidity of the summer take over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)