Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Links

Happy Thursday! 

source

I really love the Bits & Pieces posts that Kiki does… but normally I don’t have enough links that I saved, to write one each week.  Over the past couple weeks I have been “favoriting” posts on Bloglovin' after I read them, trying to save up a collection to share with you guys! 

Here are some of my favorite reads lately…

19 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think… perfect when you’re in need of a little pick-me-up.

This article about marriage makes me really excited to read this book. 

Such a fun project to do with little ones!

Have you guys seen Frozen?  If not, GO!  It’s such a great movie for all ages.  On that note, here’s a little Disney humor.

Such an inspirational story about band aids and healing.

I want to be a “yes” kind of woman.

You’d better believe I’ll being doing this one day.

You’re stronger than you think you are.

A couple of posts about me! (Have you checked out Jess and Paige’s blogs yet? If not, go now!)

In case you missed it:
My Seattle Weekend
Sunday Inspiration
#harrellsdo2014 week 8
Winter Reading Reviews

4 comments:

  1. Awww I love that mother/daughter rainbow gallery! That is SO something I would do with my kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!!! Thanks for sharing these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I looove that you enjoy my Bits and Pieces posts! I'm actually always excited to read posts like these, too and I cannot wait to dive into these links. Looking forward to the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that every day is a special occasion print is so lovely! and hooray for disneyland - cant' wait to see your pictures :) i actually just got an instagram, so i'm going to have to follow you and get an advanced view of all these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)