Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weekend Inspiration

Happy weekend!

As I'm sure you picked up on Thursday, I am SO happy to have Zack home!  Unfortunately, we are in the middle of a busy weekend at work... so we have no time to adventure together, we are just working away like crazy!  Not complaining though, because even though we are working non-stop... at least we are together! :)

Just thought I would share a quick post of what's inspiring me lately. :)  Hope you all have a lovely weekend!













 
What's inspiring you lately?

 As always, you can stay up to date with all my pins by following me on Pinterest. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration and I'm following you now to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im desperate for inspiration I feel like a stick in the mud lol. I like the quote you pinned that talks about things falling apart but that they are really falling to place. Hope your weekend is awesome and productive. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, happy zak is home! love that every day is a celebration print :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL! How was I not already following you on Pinterest?! I just assumed I was! I love all of your inspiring pins! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)