Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! :)

source

Here are 10 of my favorite links lately…

Speaking of April Fool’s Day, this online prank from Young House Love is pretty hilarious.

Isn’t it interesting how people tend to connect on negativity?  This girl’s post really brought that to my attention and made me try to be more intentional with the way I am connecting with others.

This recipe looks incredibly delicious.

Loving this singalong to Frozen’s Let it Go. :)

I think that this marriage challenge is such a great idea.  We are thinking about starting it soon!

This video is absolutely one of the cutest things I’ve seen… EVER!

I love how easy this girl makes these DIY IPhone cases look!

Getting married soon?  Or know someone who is?  I loved all of these bridesmaid gift ideas… makes me wish I was more thoughtful about the gifts I gave my bridesmaids!

Are you a worrier?  I definitely am, and I hate that I am!  I loved the methods that this article gives… he links worrying to using your imagination.  It’s incredible!

Finally, another Frozen find… if you haven’t seen this video, watch it!  I want to be this cool when I am a parent one day. :)

In case you missed it:
#harrellsdo2014 [week 13]
One Thing Remains [free printable!]
The Circle—Spring Favorites

------------------------------------------------------

Time for you to celebrate yourself…
Leave me a link to your favorite post
written this week, I would love to read it!

5 comments:

  1. The April Fool's Prank from Young House Love is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That video of the puppy rolling down the hill is so great!

    Those iPhone cases look REALLY easy! Might definitely have to make some of those.

    And that last Frozen video is one of my favorites! Love it and the daughter just chillin' in the background. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that marriage challenge!! I've bookmarked it so we can use the prompts! and - OHMIGOSH. that puppy video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Young House Love video cracked me up! And the puppy rolling down the hill was just too much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that marriage challenge is such a good idea -- i'm thinking about doing similar in the month leading up to our anniversary <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)