Monday, June 23, 2014

I’m Back!

After a long, long, blogging break—I am back!

I promise there is a good excuse though…

pregnancy announcement copy

Thank you for bearing with me for the past few months, this pregnancy thing is no joke.  I have been dealing with the usual first trimester issues including lots of fun nausea and fatigue… but I am seriously praying that will all pass soon!

Until then, I may still be MIA for a bit around this space… but I hope to be back soon!  I would love to continue documenting my life, and this pregnancy for all our family and friends near and far to feel in the loop! :)

Zack and I feel so blessed for this little gift.  We could not be more excited! 

8 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you, sweet friend!! What wonderful news!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is MUCH easier on you from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats love! I am super excited for you!! Love that we are being blessed with little ones in December. Such a precious time to be expecting around the savior's birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I seem to have noticed that fairly often baby announcements follow a blogging break...those pregnancy symptoms are no joke! I hope you and the little one are as healthy as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yayy!! Congratulations! can't wait to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm so excited and happy for you! I will be praying for a happy pregnancy and healthy baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I'm glad it's finally "official" on your blog! :-) I hope you feel a million times better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Blog world official! haha! I think when I found out, I screamed a little and then tears welled up...not lying! So excited for you guys and hope you start feeling better soon. Is there such a thing as blogging baby showers...because there totally should be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, how exciting! Such great news! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)