Thursday, July 3, 2014

Telling Our Families

Zack and I were SO excited to tell our families the BIG news!  We wanted to wait until after our first ultrasound, just to make sure everything was well with our little baby… but we were too excited!

That, and I had been so sick, and since we work with my parents it was getting really hard to hide!

Here’s a little compilation of some of the videos we took when telling people.  It will be so fun to show our little baby one day.  He/she is SO loved already. :)

music credit: Good Start—Jingle Punks from the YouTube Audio Library

9 comments:

  1. Aww, so cool that you caught all the reactions on tape!! too sweet! I was giggling through most of the video, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you recorded everything! Sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute, it make me tear up!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud at the mother's day picture reaction! Hilarious! I love that you guys did this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, that video is so wonderfully happy! and harper is such a sweet sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome that you have video! So cute! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty sure I just bawled through this whole thing! I am soo happy for you, these reactions are so so so priceless.
    They are something I get SO excited to do whenever our time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Those were some great reactions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is the sweetest Angela how absolutely lovely. thats such a special thing to have!! What a fabulous start for the little Harrell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)