Monday, November 17, 2014

Baby Harrell [weeks 32-34]

14-34

Baby is the size of…  a cantaloupe! [34 weeks!]  This week, our baby measures about 18 inches long and he weighs about 4 3/4 pounds. 

Big Developments… His fat layers — which will help regulate body temperature once he's born — are filling her out, making him rounder. His skin is also smoother than ever. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well. So grateful to read this week that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine.  PTL!

Cravings? Apples and hot chocolate are constant cravings. :)

Aversions? Mostly everything still. I am fully convinced I may never again have a normal appetite. 

Sleep?  Not much… nothing new to report here.

Other Symptoms? Baby hiccups!  I’m feeling little baby hiccups in womb 3-4 times a day.  It is so crazy!  The heartburn is still pretty prominent too, some days worse than others.  I’m trying to not eat a few hours before bed which mostly helps, but some days are just worse than others no matter what I do.

baby shower

Big Events? I had my second and final baby shower!  My sister and cousin threw me an amazing winter themed shower complete with hot cocoa and ice cream!!  They are seriously the best.  I know I’ve written this before… but I am really hoping to blog about my 2 showers soon. :)

------------------------------------------------

I seriously can’t believe that I am 35 weeks pregnant… this blows my mind.  I’m starting to panic a bit in regards to everything that needs to be done before our little guy gets here, but I know we will be fine. :)  The countdown continues!

5 comments:

  1. The baby shower sounds like it was really fun. Hot chocolate--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay you are so close now it has gone so fast (for me maybe not so much you haha). baby hiccups would be so weird but cute at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A winter themed baby shower sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly!! Love it! A winter themed baby shower sounds so much fun and definitely right up my alley. Also, baby hiccups...that has to be the weirdest and coolest feeling thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sweet baby bump! And now you are even further along because I'm so behind in reading, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)