Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello November!

This past weekend the lovely Charity tagged me on Instagram to share what I’m looking forward to most in November.  I decided to turn it into a blog post because there are just so many things to look forward to this month!

red starbucks cups

1- Drinking my weight in peppermint white mochas out of the infamous red cups.  To be exact a tall, 1 pump peppermint 1 pump white chocolate mocha, and for now… decaf. :)  I get so much joy out of this drink, it truly is Christmas in a cup and I get giddy just thinking about it!

2- Thanksgiving!  Our plans for this year’s Turkey Day are pretty much up in the air.  We are kind of playing it by ear to see how I’m feeling and if I will be able to make the long drive down south to spend it with Zack’s family.  Either way, we can guarantee the day will be filled with lots of delicious food, and soaking up lots of precious family time.

3- My “home” baby shower.  As I mentioned, I had a fabulous shower already with Zack’s side of the family… Now I’m looking forward to another one with most of my family and friends! 

4- Getting Baby Harrell’s nursery all setup and ready for his arrival NEXT MONTH!  Next month?!  How did this happen??  I have started to get the “nesting” urge lately.  I am so ready to start putting things in order and getting things all ready for our little guy… but this hasn’t happened yet.  We are getting new carpets in our place next week so we have been holding off most of the preparations until that is all done. After the carpets are complete you’d better believe I’ll be organizing and setting things up like crazy!  Want a sneak peek at our theme?  Check out this Pinterest board dedicated to the nursery… let’s just say it was Zack’s idea.

5-Spending lots of QT with the hubs in our last full month as a family of 2!  This is such a crazy season of life, and we could not be more excited to welcome a new member to our family… but it’s bittersweet to close this chapter as just 2 newlyweds.  We plan to enjoy it thoroughly. :)

We feel so overwhelmed with gratitude and thanksgiving… (fitting, seeing as it is November…)  We are just so very blessed!

What are you looking forward to this month?!

7 comments:

  1. You guys have a busy (and exciting!) couple of months ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get me one of those peppermint mocha's in a red cup. Holiday season can't officially kick off until you have one of those! ;)

    Also, love the Pinterest board for the nursery! Y'all are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I LOVE that you made this a post!!! I definitely have already had a few red cup drinks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next month?! Wow! Time is flying by! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. baby showers and white peppermint mochas? sounds pretty perfect to me! excited to see photographs form the shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are doing the same thing with Thanksgiving! We will definitely not be making plans, and just seeing how things are on the day of. And I can't believe Starbucks has its Christmas cups out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, only one more month! So exciting! :) Baby showers look like so much fun! I have never been to one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)