Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide with YogaOutlet.com

Happy Black Friday!  Anyone up early this morning doing some crazy shopping?!  The past few years I haven’t gone, but before that it was a big family tradition to wake up early and hit all the deals… we have a lot of good memories from those chaotic outings. :)

black friday 2black friday

*Sidenote* I hope everyone’s Turkey Day was filled with lots of family, food, and of course, thankfulness. :)  Our last Thanksgiving as a family of two was a success, but we of course were extra nostalgic this year… we sure do have a lot to be thankful for!

Anyways, while hundreds of thousands of people are out and about running through stores and going wild—some prefer to stick to the online holiday deals.

One company that I’ve grown to love especially is YogaOutlet.com.  Not only do they have a ton of insane Black Friday doorbuster deals going on today, they have put together a Holiday Gift Guide… this makes it so simple to find the perfect gift for anyone in your life! (And any price point. :)

Here are a few of my favorite items included in the gift guide…

yogaoutlet holiday gift guide

one. Wrapped Spot Lined Journal- $14.95, This hard cover notebook with a stylish leopard print cover is complete with lined pages, black ribbon bookmark, and acid-free pages.

two. Gaiam Eco Total Body Balance Ball Kit- $21.95, The anti-burst balance ball includes a total-body workout DVD with 2 targeted workouts as well as a bonus DVD with a complete workout.  Also included is a blaster pump and resistance band.

three. Prana Randa Jacket- $98.95, The Randa Jacket is a flexible and comfortable fit for any fitness activity.

four. Pure Karma Silver Sword Crop- $46.95, Spice up the studio with these boldly printed Silver Sword Crop leggings.  Made with eco-friendly, recycled material from the USA.

******************************************

I’m a big fan of a lot of these items, and in full disclosure I received a gift card in exchange for this post with my honest review.  With said gift card I purchased the following items:

yoga outlet 3

Gaiam Eco Total Body Balance Ball Kit. (Also pictured above.)  I chose this ball because I’ve heard they’re good for labor… I have yet to try out the workout dvd that was included (for obvious reasons), but I can’t wait to try it out post baby-bump. 

Cozy Orange Glow Maternity Tank. (In indigo blue.) I was skeptical about this tank, but I love it!  The stretchy material is so comfy and perfect for my expanding belly.

Also in this picture are the Cozy Orange Wanderlust Maternity Pants which I previously reviewed here… (and still love!)

-----------------------------------------------

For those of you that just skimmed to the end of the post, here’s a recap of the important stuff—Insanely cute and comfortable yoga gear, cheap prices for every price point (and person on your list) on their 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, free shipping over $49, and a 15% discount on your first purchase… What are you even waiting for?!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute on your yoga ball! Love that you are staying active! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)