Thursday, January 1, 2015

12-20-14 -Welcome Baby JJ!-

On December 20, 2014 we welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world!

jj3

It was a long, long, journey… (almost 45 hours of contractions and labor!) But we could not be more thrilled that he is finally here!

jj2

He was the perfect little Christmas present, and we have loved getting to know him!

jj

We love you baby JJ, our hearts could not be more full. :)

In case you missed it:
Our pregnancy announcement.
Telling our families.
Our gender reveal party.
His name and the meaning behind it.
All of my pregnancy “bumpdates.”

11 comments:

  1. yay!! Keep enjoying that little one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so precious!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he is adorable! Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's so precious. I can't wait to hear your birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that picture with jonathan in the stalking - so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww he is SO the cutest! Is he in a little stocking in that photo? So happy for you both - for you three!!! Best christmas present ever I'm guessing :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay yay yay!!! So wonderful! I hope you are loving being a family of 3. He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 45 hours?! Girl! You are a beast! Way to go! I look forward to hearing more about his birth. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 45 hours!?! I agree with what Rach said, you are a beast! I will admit that I have been stalking your IG for pics of the little one. He is so cute. Definitely a great Christmas gift! :) Hope the start of the New Year has been good for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)