Thursday, June 18, 2015

[Currently] checking in.

It’s been awhile since I’ve written just a normal, every day post around here.  Yes I have a baby, and he is wonderful… but here’s what’s going on with me lately. ;)

(Thanks, Finley for the idea!)

11333426_361337934060213_262842120_n

Listening
To the TV on as background noise, and a snoozing baby beside me.  Zack is away at soccer and I hate being home alone at night so I’m letting our little guy sleep on the couch until Daddy gets home. :) 

Eating
I have been obsessed with turkey sandwiches lately.  I didn’t eat lunchmeat during pregnancy so I really missed my turkey sandwiches…I’m all about them these days.  That and this chili which I made last night for dinner.

Drinking
Gatorade.  I read that it’s good for milk production.  TMI?!

Wearing
I am loving maxi dresses this summer.  Cute, casual, and comfy!

Feeling
Tired. This is a give-in… But also so so happy.  Life is good, folks.

Weather
Loving the warm summer weather we have been having!  Summer is by far my favorite season around here, I just wish it wasn’t the busy time at work for us so we could all get out and enjoy it more together.

Wanting
Looking for some new shirts to add to my wardrobe.  My post-pregnancy body is not loving the selection that I have these days… but I have so many clothes I can’t justify buying anything new.

Non-retail related, I have been meaning to figure out this wall collage we have in our living room… it’s been filled with wedding items and photos, but I think it’s time to switch it up a bit.

Needing
To clean the house for our weekend visitors. :) Also, to schedule a massage that I got for Christmas… it is time to cash that in!

Thinking
I have so many thoughts in my head constantly!  There are so many things at work I want to accomplish, so many blog posts I want to write, so many things to get done around the house… but instead, I’m choosing to snuggle up with my little man.  These things can wait. ;)

What are you up to lately?!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for keeping us updated!
    Melanei @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also in a phase where I feel like my mind is moving way faster than my body is as far as building lists of things to do. Haha. Sometimes there's no need to catch up, as least not for a while. Enjoy the cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things can definitely wait! Enjoy that time with your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you are welcome :) its interesting to just look around and think, what is going on right now ;)
    and yes there will always be stuff - enjoy those beautiful moments with your little one as they'll go by before you know it!

    hmmm i want chilli! and go get that massage!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)