Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fourth Anniversary Gift Guide Ideas

This year sure is flying by… I seriously cannot believe that Zack and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary this week!

wedding

Last year Zack surprised me with a trip to Seattle to celebrate, but unfortunately we both were pretty sick… (me being pregnant and sick the whole time and Zack just catching a bug.)  This year is my year to plan—and I’ve got great things in store!

When it comes to the traditional gift ideas, 4 years is tough—The traditional gift is fruit or flowers.  So after scouring tons of ideas, I came up with a few clever options. :)

4th anniversary gift ideas

-one-These pineapple boxer briefs from Target would be a funny little gift for your guy.  There’s also the option of picking up a floral or fruit covered number for yourself… (sorry, mother-in-law :)

-two- There is nothing more delicious than some chocolate covered strawberries!  These berries from Shari’s Berries are a bit pricey, but no doubt delicious, but if you’re on a budget you could always make your own.

-three- I thought these Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherries were so clever!  They are a great garnish for your guy’s mixed drinks…or maybe even just by themselves.

-four- This photo frame is so clever… you can’t really see it on here, but the pear is a cutout filled with photos of you and your husband (or wife).  It says, “I pick you, together we make a great pear.”  I couldn’t find the source of this photo, it was just on Pinterest, but I bet it wouldn’t be too hard to make.

-five- For those of you with a larger budget, any Apple product would surely be a perfect gift… and there’s so many things to choose from!

-six- And then on the opposite spectrum, I thought these fruits with printable tags were so cute!  I might actually do this for Zack because we are on a tight budget this year, but the little messages that say, “We’re the perfect pear.” or “You’re the apple of my eye.” are too cute to resist.

---------------------------------------------------------

Do you give the traditional wedding gifts?  What did you give/get for your third anniversary?

In case you missed them, here are my gift guides for previous anniversaries:
first
second
third

4 comments:

  1. they are such cute ideas!!! And wow 4 years. we are 3 years this year and remember seeing you celebrate your 1st!!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such cute ideas! Hopefully this anniversary will go much more smoothly than the last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had our fourth anniversary in May! I don't think we even got each other anything but a card. We're lame in the gift department. But these are fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary!! Last year was our 4th, I got Angel a rose made out of pewter--since he collects things made out of pewter, it seemed perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)