Monday, November 2, 2015

My Favorites

I started this blog when we moved, with the intent of keeping family in friends updated on our happenings.  What this blog turned into was more than I could have ever imagined!  It has become my own little creative outlet, one where I can write just about anything and connect with others.  Here are some of my favorite posts:

Baby Harrell:
Our Pregnancy Announcement
Telling our Families
Our [Disney Themed] Gender Reveal Party!
Link to all of my “Bumpdates”
Our baby’s name & the meaning behind it
Welcome Baby JJ
JJ’s Birth Story
JJ’s Monthly Updates
First [star wars] Birthday Party!

Faith:
On Purpose & Passions
On Being Enough
There’s Something Bigger Going on Here
Think Big
On my Family & God’s Character
Why I Blog About Jesus

Food:
Chicken & White Bean Chili
Freezable Mini Quiches
Pumpkin Spice Cakies
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Peppermint White Chocolate Popcorn
Cake Batter Popcorn

DIY & Party Planning:
My sister’s gender reveal party
My Chevron Wall Tutorial
A Baby Shower Brunch
Baby it’s Cold Outside, a winter themed (Hot Chocolate Bar) Baby Shower
Hadley’s Baby Sprinkle (sprinkle themed shower)
JJ’s 1st Star Wars Birthday

Life:
Sock it to me
A letter to my best friend
My Most Embarrassing Moment
Link to all my book reviews
Why I love my friends

Love:
Marriage Secret #1
Marriage Secret #2
25 Things about my favorite 25 year old
To my love on his 26th birthday

Gift Guides:
First Anniversary [Paper]
Second Anniversary [Cotton]
Third Anniversary [Leather]

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ to read all my posts as they are written! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)