Monday, June 6, 2016

#SuperMomVoxBox


I received the #SuperMomVoxBox from Influenster free of charge in exchange for my honest review of these products.

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime
I love this dish soap!  I feel like the baking soda and lime combination really makes my dishes sparkle and smell fresh! #PalmoliveFusion

Suave Kids Purely Fun
This 3-in-1 product is great in the tub after a day full of adventures! #SuaveBeliever

Plackers Flossers
Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kid’s Flossers are great in theory, but JJ is a bit young to understand the concept of flossing… and I don’t love the fruit smoothie flavor. #LoveAtFirstFloss

Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid
I prefer the invisible solid version of deodorant so this one is right up my alley. It’s supposed to have 48 hour protection, but I’ll give it 24. :) #NeverStops

Pilot Acroball Pens
I love the smoothness of these pens!  Smear resistant ink and fun colors! #PowertothePen

Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream
This is probably what I was most excited about… sad but true!  I love the new squeeze bottle version of this classic product! #DollopOfDaisy

Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics
In theory these would be great, but with my hair I prefer a thinner hair tie. I did try these though and I love how secure they are!  If they only came in a little thinner version… #GoodyBrushed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! I value each and every comment and do my best to respond to them all via email--so be sure to leave your email address. Hope you have an amazing day! :)